Stuck on what to say in your wedding toast? Here are some Go-To Goodies!
Toasting the happy couple on their wedding day can be a stressful experience. So if you’re stuck and don’t know what to say, here are some classic lines to use in your speech or to simply generate some inspiration:
- May you both live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live;
- Happy marriages begin when we marry the one we love, and they blossom when we love the one we married;
- My greatest wish for the two of you is that through the years your love for each other will so deepen and grow, that years from now you will look back on this day, your wedding day, as the day you loved each other the least;
- May the roof above you never fall in, and may you both never fall out;
- Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction;
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person;
- May the best day of your past be the worst day of your future.
Good luck to all you nervous “toasters” and Congratulations to all you happy “toastees”
Planning a wedding is tough work and there is no need to make it any more frustrating than it inherently is already. Hawaii Wedding Match takes the benefits of social media and applies these benefits to your wedding vendor search. We will help match you with local wedding vendors that meet your location, budget and style requirements through our unique “Get Matched” function. You no longer need to find lists of wedding vendors and call each one, now you can save time and energy by contacting only the vendors that meet your specific wedding criteria and budget. Start planning your wedding in Hawaii TODAY!